[OS X TeX] Lucida problem

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Apr 30 14:10:32 EDT 2011

Am 30.04.2011 um 18:04 schrieb Ulrich Groh:

> I get a different font (not mathfrak I guess) to the case if I run
> the file without \usepackage{lucidabr}. I don't know why, because in
> the past there was no difference.

Ulrich,

you should be glad! Now you have the package working. Finally...

Anyway, with the Lucida package active, hlcrf or LucidaBlackletter
(from lbl.pfb) is used for the Fraktur characters and hlcr or
LucidaNewMath-Symbol (from lbms.pfb) for the calligraphic character.
Without it Euler and Computer Modern Symbol are used by default. The
character sets used for both cases (with vs. without) look pretty
different.

BTW, tools exist to determine which fonts are used in the PDF output
file. This is also recorded in the LOG file.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

Rain is saved up in cloud banks.