[OS X TeX] TeXShop syntax highlighting for Persian Control sequences

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Wed Aug 10 20:46:55 EDT 2011

Vafa,

The last question is entirely an Apple matter, not a TeXShop matter.

The justification TeXShop provides is a "syntax coloring trick". Right justification isn't part of the file,
isn't saved, etc. It just says "if one of the first three characters on a line is Persian, right justify the
line when viewing the file in TeXShop."

Dick