[OS X TeX] Re: xelatex fail with TeX Live 2011

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Aug 15 13:13:38 EDT 2011

Am 15.08.2011 um 13:57 schrieb Antonio Fortin:

> Can you recommend a server that might be more up-to-date?

No, I haven't updated since weeks. (Look for the mostly ones on your country. TLU, when I tried it, was a bit irritating and I needed the log output to believe it was working with "my" server; tlmgr, when used with its GUI, is irritating as well, best it's used from the command line as 'tlmgr --repository *url|path* ...'.)

--
Greetings

  Pete

A lot of us are working harder than we want, at things we don't like to do. Why? ...In order to afford the sort of existence we don't care to live.
				– Bradford Angier