[OS X TeX] Suddenly, I'm Italian

Justin C. Walker justin at mac.com
Thu Dec 1 18:25:41 EST 2011

Not that there's anything wrong with that, but...

I'm using the latest TeXShop on Mac OS X, 10.6.8, and have updated my Tex Live 2011 base as of a couple of hours ago.

I did the following in TeXShop:

\beTAB

which gave me

\begin{

I then typed "definitESC" and got a list, from which I chose "definition".  Then I typed "\enTAB", which gave me

\end{.}

and I typed, again, "definitESC".  This time, I got a list of Italian words (including "definizione", which would have been OK in another time and place).  Retrying previously successful completions left me at the mercy of the Italian dictionary.

Nothing unusual in the system logs.

Will pander for clues.

Cheers,

Justin