[OS X TeX] Latexmk 4.30a

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Dec 10 18:46:37 EST 2011

Howdy,

John Collins has been hard at work. Latexmk 4.30a has been published. As with 4.29a it adds support for the feynmp package and mpost, provided a suitable custom dependency is defined. I have not added that support to the presently supplied engines. If there is a demand for that support I'll add it to the latexmk.engine. All other changes from 4.29a are for other platforms.

Note: it is possible to add Sage support to the latexmk engines but I can't really do it as a default because it depends upon the PATH to the sage binary and that depends on how you installed sage.

It is available set up for use with TeXShop as ``Latexmk430aTeXshop.zip'' from <http://public.me.com/herbs2>.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)