[OS X TeX] LaTeX for Windows

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Feb 10 17:00:37 EST 2011

On Feb 10, 2011, at 3:42 PM, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> On Feb 10, 2011, at 2:37 PM, Alan T Litchfield wrote:
>
>> Hi Alain,
>>
>> On 11/02/2011, at 8:31 AM, Alain Schremmer wrote:
>>

>>> I must be missing something: As far as I can see, Charlie Ros5e started the thread.
>>>
>>> Intrigued regards
>>> --schremmer
>>>

>> Doug McKenna started the thread with...
>>
>> On 11/02/2011, at 6:20 AM, Doug McKenna wrote:
>>
>>> Greetings,
>>>
>>> Each job I run (using System 10.4, TeXShop 2008 distribution, LaTeX
>>> format), the console begins with four message lines saying:
>>>

>> [snipped]
>>
>> Then there was...

>> Note the time differences :)
>
> I know me and my Mac are getting old but here is what my Mac is showing me:
>
> <What my Mac Is showing me.pdf>
>
> The time difference is 17 minutes but McKenna's thread is "job start message question" while Ros5e's is LaTeX for Windows.
>
> Puzzled regards
> --schremme

Howdy,

Changing a subject line does NOT create a new thread. If you have Mail sort by threads you'd see that Doug McKenna's and Charlie RosSe's messages are in the same thread. You do NOT start a new thread by pressing Reply to another message and changing the subject line; you must start a new message and send it to the list server.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)