[OS X TeX] Math font samples

Luci Ellis luci at verbeia.com
Sat Jan 8 16:40:27 EST 2011

On 07/01/2011, at 4:24 PM, Michael Sharpe wrote:

> For those who sometimes yearn for new font experiences, I uploaded a document with a number of text/math font combinations to
>
> http://math.ucsd.edu/~msharpe/mathsamples.pdf
>
> The math fonts are mostly free. While the text fonts are mostly not, they should be available at very reasonable prices.
>
> Michael

Dear Michael,
Thanks, these look great. Certainly they are better fonts than the mainly Microsoft-standard fonts I did the same thing for (see http://www.verbeia.com/tex/).

Now here's a problem: Inspired, I bought the Lucida fonts from PCTeX's web site. But the download comes as a .zip.tpm file, which my OS doesn't recognise.

What applications can uncompress these files?

Thanks,
Luci