[OS X TeX] Latex to Html

Art Werschulz agw at comcast.net
Fri Jan 14 10:25:04 EST 2011

Hi.

On Jan 13, 2011, at 11:34 PM, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> On Jan 13, 2011, at 9:08 PM, Art Werschulz wrote:
>
>> How about tth?
>
> To my knowledge, OzTtH is the only Mac port. "The easiest way to use OzTtH is to drop a TeX file onto the OzTtH icon."

You can download the source at http://hutchinson.belmont.ma.us/tth/tth-noncom/download.html.  According to http://hutchinson.belmont.ma.us/tth/platform.html, tth compiles on Mac OS X.  It needs to be run from the command line.  I double-checked it; it seems to run okay.

Art Werschulz
207 Stoughton Avenue, Cranford  NJ 07016-2838
(908) 272-1146