[OS X TeX] Using the same label on multiple slides in Beamer

J. McKenzie Alexander jalex at lse.ac.uk
Sat Jan 22 10:38:35 EST 2011

Hello,

I'm using labels to show/suppress slides in a Beamer presentation via  \includeonlyframes. Since it is a bit tedious to give each slide a unique label, I would like to assign every slide which should be shown the label 'show'. However, when I do this I get the following warning:

pdfTeX warning (ext4): destination with the same identifier (name{show}) has been already used, duplicate ignored

Is there any way to suppress this warning? In LaTeXian, it generates spurious error flags in the margins.

Many thanks!

Jason

--
Dr J. McKenzie Alexander
Department of Philosophy, Logic and Scientific Method