[OS X TeX] Quote environmnet versus lists

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Jan 24 14:32:32 EST 2011

Am 24.01.2011 um 16:20 schrieb Chris Goedde:

> The values you want to use for the spacing depend on the font size.

Then use font size depending units like ex or em.

> It seems to me that a much more robust solution would be to prevent
> the quote environment from interacting with the other list
> environments to begin with, rather than trying to undo the damage.

If the quote environment does what you describe, then you've found a
bug in LaTeX. An environment should not have such side-effects, it
should be self-contained.

--
Greetings

   Pete

"By filing this bug report you have challenged the honor of my Klingon
family. Prepare to die!"