[OS X TeX] Tables Question

Jada Watson jada.watson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 18:27:59 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I am looking for some advice on tables: I have to format a table where
elements within each cell seem to be located in a specific place. I am
having a terrible time aligning the elements in the right spot. It's kind of
hard to explain, so I have attached the document to this email.

Does anyone have advice on how to make a table that will look like this?
Should I be looking into splitting a row into multiple cells? Or is there a
way to space things within a cell that I am not aware of. In general, I
don't have problems with Tables anymore, but this one is a trick case.

Thanks,

Jada