[OS X TeX] Tables Question

Jada Watson jada.watson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 19:38:07 EDT 2011

Thank you Alan! They both look great!  I do prefer the table without
horizontal lines, all of my other tables are without them as well.

The only problem is that the mesure numbers in the bottom row need to be
aligned with  the certain elements in the second row, which is what was
giving me grief.

For instance, in the second column, the 1 needs to align with the a, 9 with
the b and 28 with the a.

Is there a way to do this?

Jada