[OS X TeX] Re: [OS X TeX, OT] Re: MacOSX-TeX Digest, Vol 44, Issue 17

Berend Hasselman bhh at xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 27 14:42:56 EDT 2011

On 27-06-2011, at 20:25, Victor Ivrii wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 10:44 AM, Berend Hasselman <bhh at xs4all.nl> wrote:
>>

>>> Get  1.1.0 as 1.0.1 does not work with 10.6
>>>

>> On my machine it certainly does work but then  my machine doesn't startup with the 64-bit kernel; maybe that is the issue.
>
> What is "it"?

AquaTerm 1.0.1 as distributed via sourceforge (in the past).
I have an Intel Mac.

I have today tried compiling AquaTerm 1.1.0 with Xcode 3.2.5. No dice. My compiled AquaTerm never displays a plot window.
The Aquaterm 1.1.0 distributed via sourceforge superimposes each plot on the previous plot, as I mentioned in a previous post.

After all sorts of trials today (with Aquaterm 1.1.0) I can only get Gnuplot to work with an aqua terminal if I use the original AquaTerm 1.0.1 and compile gnuplot  with arch i386.

Berend