[OS X TeX] LaTeX and APA

LuKreme Kremels at kreme.com
Fri Mar 18 09:16:49 EDT 2011

I'm wondering what the current status of APA support in TeX is? I've seen mention of an apa class for 5th edition, and a sort of update for 6th edition, though this states that the apa class is 'more capable'.

<http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/apa.html>
<http://www.tex.ac.uk/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/apa6e.html>

I have to submit some papers and they have to be checked against APA6, and the TA who is doing the checking is… well, let's be kind and say she is detail oriented.

apacite and mslsapa also seem to reference the 5th edition.

--
"Rosa sat, so Martin could walk. Martin walked, so Obama could run.
Obama ran, so our children can fly." (paraphrased from NPR)