[OS X TeX] LaTeX and APA

Alan Munn amunn at gmx.com
Fri Mar 18 11:39:10 EDT 2011

Just an addendum: I don't know what differences there are between apa6 class and apa, namely, whether there are substantive difference between the two classes in terms of the formatting of the rest of the content.  The apa6 documentation doesn't mention what the differences are.  But I don't see any problems with using the apa6 class + biblatex-apa.

Alan