[OS X TeX] hyperref error?

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Fri May 27 08:04:29 EDT 2011

On May 27, 2011, at 4:05 AM, Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 27.05.2011 um 01:31 schrieb Herbert Schulz:
>
>> This doesn't work in a real situation because the source has the pst-pdf wrapper around the pstricks, etc., latex-only packages.
>

> These other occurrences can be encapsulated the same way.
>
> --
> Greetings
>
>  Pete

Howdy,

If the pstricks graphics don't require hyperref you might get around the problem by doing the reverse from what you suggested; put the \usepackage{hyperref} inside \ifpdf...\fi so it only gets called in the (final) pdflatex runs; i.e., replace \usepackage{hyperref} by

\usepackage{ifpdf}
\ifpdf
\usepackage{hyperref}
\fi

as the last package used. My test seems to allow this.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)