[OS X TeX] converting to RTF

Chinyoka on Macbook chinyoka.consultant at gmail.com
Sun May 29 06:32:35 EDT 2011

Hi ,

I am new to Mac OS 10.6 and to this list. However, already I have fallen in love with the way Mac handles LaTeX and I've found that it is a snap to work with LaTeX.

I would like to know if there is a package out there which I can use to convert to RTF for my job. i work with people who are still using Windows, so I have tried to look for some packages on the Internet but could not get an easy to use package. Some are just utilities I can't compile: I find that I am required to compile this and that using the terminal and have to download some tools. So can anyone please help me with how I can do it from TexShop without the hassles of looking for some other tools.

Thanks for your help in advance,
Ishe

Mobile number: +263 772 930 422
WEB URL: www.chinyoka-educational.com