[OS X TeX] texshop default editor

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Nov 5 05:59:29 EDT 2011

Am 05.11.2011 um 08:50 schrieb Doris Behrendt:

> thanks, it worked; why does this happen, anyway? I mean, that the default is changed from texshop to texworks when upgrading?

Obviously! The system reads in a support file that tells it which file types this application can handle, and so they are reserved for that (last, newest) application...

Here, http://mactlmgr.googlecode.com/svn/mactex_uti/, a document is developing that deals with UTIs, the Mac OS X "Universal Type Identifiers", and MacTeX. It is more about the technical aspects and not that useful for daily life and production (or/of problems)...

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off due to budget cuts.