[OS X TeX] where put MathTimePro2 & Lucida files?

Themis Matsoukas tmatsoukas at me.com
Sat Nov 5 19:49:47 EDT 2011

On Nov 5, 2011, at 5:14 PM, Murray Eisenberg wrote:

> With MacTeX/TeXLive 2011 under Snow Leopard, should the PCTeX files for the MathTimePro2 and Lucida fonts go into the tree at
>
>  /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local
>
> or should they go, instead, into the tree at
>
>  ~/Library/texmf
>
> ?
>
> The help at http://www.pctex.com/kb/74.html says to use former (texmf-local).
>
> I seem to recall there was some issue concerning when runs updmap (or is it updmap-sys) in this regard.

I have math times installed an here are my notes on how to do the installation:

Local installation should be done in ~/Library/texmf by copying the contents of mtp2lite/texfm, creating new folders, if necessary.

Then do the following in the Terminal:

(1) Disable bellek map using:
    sudo updmap-sys --disable belleek.map

(2) Enable Math Times Pro map using