[OS X TeX] TeXShop crash when using Mac OS dictionary

Hegewald hegewald at irmb.tu-bs.de
Tue Nov 29 04:57:31 EST 2011

Dear all,
I use TeXShop 2.43 with the most recent Lion. So far so good, but there is a big showstopper for me: TS always crashes when I use the Mac OS dictionary menu for words in the TS editor window. With dictionary menu I mean the menu you get if you hover the mouse over a word and then hit ctrl-cmd-d. I use this quite frequently, also in other applications, where it is working fine.
Can anyone reproduce this error? Where should I report it?

Cheers,
-- Jan