[OS X TeX] Latest Aquamacs Universal Binary

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Oct 27 11:10:23 EDT 2011

Howdy,

I've been attempting to download Aquamacs 2.4 to update MacTeXtras. I have no problem downloading the Intel (Snow Leopard/Lion) version but the link for the Universal Binary (Tiger/Leopard) version at <http://aquamacs.org/download.shtml> keeps downloading Aquamacs 2.3a (at least that is the what the file name contains) while the md5 listed is for the 2.4 version.

I'm sure someone on this list is associated with the Aquamacs folks and can tell them to update their site. The same thing happened with Safari and Camino so it doesn't seem to be a cache problem.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)