[OS X TeX] TS 3.06 crash on Lion

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Sep 17 07:16:29 EDT 2011

On Sep 11, 2011, at 4:00 PM, Themis Matsoukas wrote:

> On Sep 11, 2011, at 11:23 AM, Yusuke TERADA wrote:
>
>> I was able to reproduce this issue.
>> I investigated the cause, and it turned out that this issue is caused from lack of the definition of fileNameExtensionForType:saveOperation: in TSDocument.m.
>> By inserting the definition, this issue seemed to be solved.
>>
>> Here is the modified TeXShop binary: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5807100/TeXShop3.06Terada.dmg
>>
>> And the modified source: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5807100/TSDocument.m
>>
>> Please test this.
>
> Thanks - the modified version has fixed this problem.
>
> I appreciate the quick response -there should be a donate button on TS's homepage.
>
> Themis

Howdy,

Thank You! That fixed a similar problem I was having!

1)Add something to a source file and DON'T save;2)Attempt to Revert to Prevously Saved Version using Cmd-U and press return;3)with the original TS3.06 nothing happens and you get a lockup on the next menu command bit this version fixes it all up and the reversion takes place.

Again, Thank You!

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)