[OS X TeX] TeX Live Utility error

Vic Norton vic at norton.name
Fri Sep 30 16:51:06 EDT 2011

I frequently get a error message at the end a TeX Live Utility update session. The closing error reads
  Notice -[TLMAuthorizedOperation _runUntilChildExit][629]
    kqueue noted that tlu_ipctask (pid = 986) exited with status 1

This error doesn't seem to present any problems. If I quit Tex Live Utility and open it up again it tells me that "no updates are available". Apparently everything was updated successfully in the previous, erroneous session.

Can anone explain what the problem is here?

Regards,

Vic