[OS X TeX] Latexmk 4.31 Released.

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Wed Apr 4 13:30:29 EDT 2012

Howdy,

Latexmk 4.31 has been released. I've tested it with the auxiliary files I supply with it for TeXShop and they all work properly. You can pick up the update as Latexmk431TeXShop.zip at <http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10932738/index.html>. Instructions for installing it are supplied with all the files for the update.

There have been many updates in 4.31 and you can read more about them at <http://www.phys.psu.edu/~collins/software/latexmk/versions.html>. I haven't used any of the new things with the TeXShop support but may change things in the future. I'll let you know if/when that happens.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)