[OS X TeX] Minion and Minion Pro

Richard Seguin riseguin at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 8 11:31:59 EDT 2012

PS: (Next morning) The enc-2.000.zip.cpgz file is 184 bytes in size, and the enc-2.000.zip file is 0 bytes in size. Also, it's not clear to me why those files of the form …LCDFj.xxx are there. I only input MinionPro-Bold.otf, MinionPro-BoldIt.otf, MinionPro-It.otf, and MInionPro-Regular.otf. I used .otf files from the latest Reader X and the latest build of FontForge from MacPorts.

Richard Séguin