[OS X TeX] Minion Pro and Bickham Pro

Richard Seguin riseguin at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 14 23:13:42 EDT 2012

Has anyone used the Bickham Pro script font together with Minion Pro and MnSymbol? I'm wondering how compatible they are in weight. Bickham comes in regular, semibold, and bold versions at a cost of $35 per version. I'm guessing that the regular weight would be the most appropriate. At the moment I don't think I have use for the bold versions. Is installing the regular version only compatible with the mathalpha package? I'm tempted to try this for $35. Of course, if I do I'm sure there will be more installation questions ...

Richard Séguin