[OS X TeX] Re: MacOSX-TeX Digest, Vol 54, Issue 14

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Apr 19 15:44:31 EDT 2012

On Apr 19, 2012, at 2:22 PM, Murray Eisenberg wrote:

> What _is_ "OgreKit" and where/how does one access it from TeXShop?
>
> (Although there's mention of a new OgreKit Find Panel in the "What's new" docs, I don't find anything in the TeXShop help about OgreKit.)
>
> On 4/19/12 3:00 PM, macosx-tex-request at email.esm.psu.edu wrote:
>>
>>    1. Bug in OgreKit in TeXShop 3 - regular expressions not	working
>>       correctly (Luis Sequeira)....
>
> --
> Murray Eisenberg                     murrayeisenberg at gmail.com

Howdy,

If you look in TeXShop->Preferences->Source->Find Panel you have 2 (or 3 with TeXShop 3.xx under Lion) choices for the Find Panel---the panel that comes up when you search using Edit->Find->Find… (Cmd-F). The Ogrekit Find Panel allows you to use various sets of regular expressions (REGEX --- generalized commands for matching multiple kinds of things) as well as simple Finds.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)