[OS X TeX] New items available

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Apr 21 10:27:31 EDT 2012

On Apr 21, 2012, at 9:15 AM, Vinay Ingle wrote:

> How do I install the "InsertReference" macro available in
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3825336/TeX/index.html
>
> I have noticed that after upgrading to Lion/Texshop 3.06, this macro does
> not work. Now it appears to be a.plist file. Thanks.

Howdy,

To install macros that are distributed as plist file first open the Macro Editor (Macros->Open Macro Editor…). You will then have two new menu items under the Macros Menu. Click on  Macros->Add macros from file…, drag and drop the plist file on the dialog box and add the macro. You can them move it to where you wish on the Macros Menu in the left hand pane and even assign a (different) keyboard shortcut to it (note: all shortcuts on the menu assume the Cmd key is used too).

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)