[OS X TeX] Find menu/window doesn't go away [Command-F]

Dilan Fernando eddfernando at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 03:15:18 EDT 2012

Dear All,

I use the find/replace window in TeXshop to sometimes make global changes
to my TeX documents. But something annoying is happening after I opened it
using 'Command F'.  It opens the finder window every time I open Texshop.

I have to close it  (finder window )manually every time I open up Texshop.
It just won't go away. The close button is not even highlighted. So I have
hit 'Command -F' and highlight it and close it manually.

Is there  a way around this?. May be I accidentally checked something in the
preferences. I checked back in the preferences but there's nothing about
the
finder window there that I can find.

Please help.

Dilan Fernando