[OS X TeX] Highlighting Found Items (⌘-F) with OgreKit

Charlie Ros5e ros5e at odorf.us
Sun Apr 22 08:47:31 EDT 2012

Using TexShop 2.43 on OS X 10.6.8.  White background in Source window.

When I search for an item using cmd-F, the found items are highlighted in light gray making them difficult to find amid all the text. I opened More Options in the OgreKit Find window, and set the Highlight Color: to bright red (not a good highlight for doing work but fine for checking the operation of OgreKit).

I closed TexShop, reöpened it, searched for something, and it came up highlighted gray.

I restarted my MacBook, opened TexShop, searched for something, and it still came up highlighted gray.

Please ... can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Charlie Rose
Boulder, Colorado, USA
Oberaudorf, Deutschland

Web Site:                    http://www.ros5e.com
My PGP Public Key: Temporarily Unavailable
Don't try to teach a pig to sing.
You'll waste your time, and annoy the pig.