[OS X TeX] Does {ntheorem} have a bug related to \newshadedtheorem ?

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Jan 12 15:35:06 EST 2012

On Jan 12, 2012, at 2:15 PM, Franck Pastor wrote:

> Le 12 janv. 2012 à 15:20, Herbert Schulz a écrit :

>>> I suppose auto-pst-pdf provides wrappers, but then it adds them automatically (hence its name, I guess). Contrary to pdftricks, the user has not to add any other code than the call of auto-pst-pdf, unless his usage is very specific.
>>>
>>> http://ftp.snt.utwente.nl/pub/software/tex/macros/latex/contrib/auto-pst-pdf/auto-pst-pdf.pdf
>>>
>>> Auto-pst-pdf has some constraints of its own, though. For exemple, one has to reset a global \psset command at ech picture.
>>

>> Howdy,
>>
>> It does not add the wrappers automatically; it typesets the items in the wrappers using latex->... (hence the need for the -shell-escape option to pdflatex), crops them and then adds them into the document.
>>
>> Good Luck,
>>
>> Herb Schulz
>> (herbs at wideopenwest dot com)
>>

> What do you mean by wrappers  then? When I use auto-pst-pdf (I am mostly a mfpic-MetaPost user, but sometimes I also use pstricks),  it works well without any modification of my pstricks code (besides the \psset command).

Howdy,

The example of this that I've seen involves psfrag and auto-pst-pdf has special commands to deal with this. From the documentation:

\mathfig{⟨filename⟩} :insert a Mathematica graphic from MathPSfrag (without -psfrag suffix)

\matlabfig{⟨filename⟩} :insert a Matlab graphic from laprint

\psfragfig{⟨filename⟩} :insert an eps with psfrag

so that's what I was thinking of. I generalized too much.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)