[OS X TeX] TeXShop's Insert Reference macro and Lion

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Wed Jan 18 14:04:43 EST 2012

On Jan 18, 2012, at 12:50 PM, Michael Sharpe wrote:

> On Jan 18, 2012, at 10:31 AM, Herbert Schulz wrote:

>>> I believe I've fixed the file---available as a zip at
>>>
>>> http://math.ucsd.edu/~msharpe/InsertReference.zip
>>>
>>> I changed:
>>> 1. Applescript to Applescript direct so that messages appear without activating.
>>> 2. Changed the tell application "TeXShop" scopes.
>>> 3. Made use of the builtin ## variables
>>> 4. (Most critical) Changed 'front document' to 'document docname'
>>>
>>> I think some of the problems may due to changes in the TeXShop dictionary rather than Lion.
>>>
>>> Michael
>>
>> Howdy,
>>
>> Works here! Thanks for the fix. Can I tell the folks on the TeXShop forum to get it from the URL given above?
>>
>> Good Luck,
>>
>> Herb Schulz
>> (herbs at wideopenwest dot com)
>>

> Sure, and if you know a more suitable site for this, please feel free to post it there as well.
>
> Michael

Howdy,

Thanks. For now I just copied the macro into a Code section in a message on the Forum and gave instructions on how to copy that and replace the old macro with the new one.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)