[OS X TeX] svn save trouble in TeXShop

Martin Berggren martin.berggren at cs.umu.se
Tue Jan 24 09:03:13 EST 2012

Using TeXShop 3.06. We are several authors on a paper and we use svn to keep the versions coordinated. If I have a version of the file in the editor and perform an svn update in the terminal, the file changes on disk.However, if I save or typeset, the local version in the editor gets saved and I get no conflict warnings! (However, if I change the file through another application such as Textmate, I get a conflict warning). Is this a bug. or?

Cheers,

Martin Berggren
UMIT Research Lab
Department of Computing Science, Umeå Universitet
Campustorget 5, S-901 87 Umeå, Sweden. Ph: +46-70-732 8111
http://www.cs.umu.se/~martinb, Martin.Berggren at cs.umu.se