[OS X TeX] Re: MacOSX-TeX Digest, Vol 51, Issue 27

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 22:51:02 EST 2012

On Jan 29, 2012, at 8:21 PM, Murray Eisenberg wrote:

> That suggests possibilities, e.g., creating LaTeX as usual, using
> some tool (e.g., MathJax) to convert to MathML, which is then
> interpreted by the iBooks format.

I wondered whether MathJax could somehow be used but I don't think
that MathJax can convert LaTeX to MathM; What it does is to render
either one.

I just tried MathJax after it made the cover of the Notices. It is a
absolute miracle. You write a two-line script at the top of the page
and then you write whatever LaTeX you want. And you can often see the
compilation happening right in front of you since it takes a second
or so.

Amazed regards
--schremmer