[OS X TeX] les bins MacteX ne sont pas dans le PATH ?

Ettore Aldrovandi ealdrov at math.fsu.edu
Wed Jul 4 11:55:32 EDT 2012

On Wed, Jul 04, 2012 at 10:17:42AM -0500, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> Howdy,

> I just noticed that there is a /etc/zshenv file that does the right
> thing. Do you have some other file that you produced, e.g., /etc/zshrc
> (I don't know what the precedence of processing is with zsh), that
> prevents /etc/zshenv from being executed?  > >

/etc/zshenv should unconditionally be read first. Then .zshenv, and, in
a login shell, /etc/zprofile and .zprofile. After that, in an
interactive shell, /etc/zshrc and .zshrc, and finally, in a login
shell, /etc/zlogin and .zlogin.

It is of course possible to clobber PATH by setting it in any of those
files after it has been set from /etc/zshenv by the path_helper
mechanism.

Ettore

--
Ettore Aldrovandi
Department of Mathematics, Florida State University