[OS X TeX] Funny bug in hyperref

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 19:40:39 EDT 2012

On Jul 6, 2012, at 7:30 PM, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> On Jul 6, 2012, at 6:06 PM, Alain Schremmer wrote:

>>> Hey, that's great! I some time observed the contrary and was using
>>> the url package quite often therefore...
>>>
>>> Have to check it again!
>>
>> Not always quite that great:
>>
>> <FunnyBug2.pdf>
>>

>> Best regards
>
> Howdy,
>
> Clearly no good place to make a break with a URL that long.

Indeed, and, as I said, it doesn't bother me one bit: I still
remember, with zero fondness, the days when text was typed on a
typewriter, math was typed by inserting a stick with the character on
it, cutting was done with that awful smelling whiteout and pasting was
done with that awful smelling rubber cement.

I am sure you remember too, it's unforgettable.

Best regards
--schremmer