[OS X TeX] TexLive 2012 luatex test

Roland Thiers roland.thiers at canl.nc
Fri Jul 13 01:09:07 EDT 2012

Le 12 juil. 12 à 22:53, Thomas Bohn a écrit :

> I just checked this opentype-info.tex, it is a XeTeX specific test
> file I think. So it won't work with LuaTeX.
>
> There are some LuaTeX test files:
>
> /usr/local/texlive/2012/texmf-dist/tex/generic/context/luatex/
>
> Which I never tried though.
>
> Thomas
>
> On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 1:34 PM, Roland Thiers
> <roland.thiers at canl.nc> wrote:
>> Thanks for your help Herb and Thomas,
>> I ran /usr/texbin/mkluatexfontdb but without effect on luatex
>> opentype-info.tex.
>> I'll check the install of the fonts tomorow (late here).
>> In /usr/local/texlive/2012/texmf-dist/fonts/opentype/public/lm
>> there are
>> a lot of files like lmmath-regular.otf.
>> Roland
>>

>> Le 12 juil. 12 à 21:20, Herbert Schulz a écrit :
>>

>>> Just check the install of the fonts and in-check everything else.
>>> You may
>>> have to run luaotfload (?) again do that luatex knows about the
>>> fonts.
>>>
>>> Good Luck,
>>> Herb Schulz

I tried a specific luatex test found in /usr/local/texlive/2012/texmf-
dist/tex/generic/context/luatex/, as Thomas suggested, but
unsuccessfully.
I took a look on the fonts as suggested by Herb though that is quite
mysterious for me ...
The fonts of the sytem are in /Library/fonts, luatex can't find them
and the tex fonts are in /usr/local/texlive/2012/texmf-dist/fonts.
I tried to compile a short document with lualatex with some different
fonts.
luatex can't find them except if I give the exact name in setmainfont
like GFSDidot.otf. Compilation perfect and pdf idem. By this way I can
use the fonts .otf
located in texmf-dist.
Best, Roland