[OS X TeX] Multiple tabs

"M. Tamer Özsu" ozsut at mac.com
Fri Jun 1 14:28:11 EDT 2012

Yes Enrico, I tried and bought Latexian after your recommendation. I use it from time to time, but find myself going to TexShop for heavy-duty latexing. I am hoping it will eventually include multiple tabs

==Tamer

P.S. Forgot to change the subject the last time I posted regarding multiple tabs. My apologies for hijacking that thread; I have corrected it now.
--
M. Tamer Özsu
University of Waterloo