[OS X TeX] texshop icon

"M. Tamer Özsu" ozsut at mac.com
Sat Jun 2 15:57:33 EDT 2012

Doing it from the command line did it, but it has moved and I had to search for the darn file. For future reference, here is how to do it on Lion:

/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/\
Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Support/lsregister \
-kill -r -domain local -domain system -domain user

Thanks.

==Tamer
--
M. Tamer Özsu