[OS X TeX] TeXShop 3.10: Help menu links

Murray Eisenberg murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 15:33:48 EDT 2012

In TeXShop 3.10, if I select menu item Help > TeXShop Tips and Tricks,
version 0.5.4 of that document opens. But I do have version 0.5.5 of
that document, in ~/Library/Documents/Tips&Tricks/TeXShop Tips & Tricks.

I'm not sure whether that folder was something I created or TeXShop
created automatically.

In any case, is there some other location to which the menu item points?

Murray Eisenberg                     murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
80 Fearing Street                    phone 413 549-1020 (H)
Amherst, MA 01002-1912