[OS X TeX] A couple of things about TeX Live 2012

Siep Kroonenberg siepo at cybercomm.nl
Wed Jun 6 05:56:59 EDT 2012

On Tue, Jun 05, 2012 at 04:46:10PM -0500, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> On Jun 5, 2012, at 4:39 PM, Frank STENGEL wrote:
>

> > Le 5 juin 2012 à 23:13, Herbert Schulz a écrit :

Forgive me for possibly being beside the point - I have now been
without Mac for a while, but the general advice for TeX Live on
unix-like systems is to make the maintainer owner of the TeX Live
installation, so you can do everything without sudo and still share
the installation.

--
Siep Kroonenberg