[OS X TeX] [WARNING - NOT VIRUS SCANNED] Updates to `Eps-Tiff-Conversion2012' and `TeXLive2012Changes' Documents.

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Jun 11 11:58:58 EDT 2012

Howdy,

There are slightly updated versions of the `TeXLive2012Changes' and `Eps-Tiff-Conversion2012' documents.

I changed

sudo mktexlsr

into

sudo -H mktexlsr

in the `TeXLive2012Changes' document. I know it doesn't change any functionality but it is more consistent with the other uses. Did it in the `Eps-Tiff-Conversion2012' too.

I also changed all the uses of convert and sips in preamble lines, texmf.cnf and epstopdf.cfg to reflect the full path of those programs, /usr/local/bin/convert and /usr/bin/sips. Note: I'm using the path to the convert installed by MacTeX. Do other ways of obtaining convert/Imagemagik put it in a different location?

Get the updates from <https://dl.dropbox.com/u/10932738/index.html>.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)