[OS X TeX] printing surprises

Charlie Ros5e ros5e at odorf.us
Wed Jun 13 16:08:44 EDT 2012

On 2012 Jun 13, at 12:27 PM, konstantinos vasilakos wrote:

> Hello, as the subject suggests, is there any possibility that one can be sure about the size of the generated document ?
>
> I want to print this as an A4 size document, is there any command that creates it, or is it by default an A4 size.
> As it looks no there is nothing that shows otherwise, it looks ok.
> I want to eliminate any possibility of surprises on the print shop.
>
> Thanks

You need only modify your \document statement to include "a4paper" as follows. (The "12pt" is, of course, independent of the "a4paper".)

\documentclass[12pt,a4paper]{article}

Charlie Rose
Boulder, Colorado, USA
Oberaudorf, Deutschland

Web Site:                    http://www.ros5e.com
My PGP Public Key: Temporarily Unavailable
Don't try to teach a pig to sing.
You'll waste your time, and annoy the pig.