[OS X TeX] TeXShop after migrating to a new MacBook Pro

R Martinez rm.tech at mac.com
Fri Jun 15 15:47:07 EDT 2012

Herb, Dick,

Thanks for the advice.

I installed FixMacTeX2011 and restarted the computer. Unfortunately, I'm still getting the same behavior from TeXShop, namely, it doesn't typeset.

Is installing the FixMacTeX2011 package sufficient, or do I have to do anything special to make FixMacTeX2011 work? Otherwise, I'll get MacTex-2011 and install it.

Thanks for your help.

Raul Martinez