[OS X TeX] Publisher of Case Western Reserve Law Review Seeks Computer Modern Distribution

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Mar 14 10:45:10 EDT 2012

Am 14.3.2012 um 15:33 schrieb Bobby Cheren:

> I am considering switching over to Computer Modern.

Check the clones Unicode Computer Modern (in Unicode encoding) and Latin Modern (modern font format, oldish font encoding)! Both are in up-to-date TeX Live distributions. Since they're OT or TT format they should work in all OS.

--
Greetings

  Pete

I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.
				– Hunter S. Thompson