[OS X TeX] Clearing fatal error in log

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Wed Mar 21 23:13:13 EDT 2012

On Mar 21, 2012, at 9:45 PM, Mark Lim wrote:

> Is there a way to clear the fatal error in the log file?  Reason is due to  handful of underfull horizontal box.
> I am fix this by rephrase paragraph by paragraph.
> This  prevents further previewing on TeXShop.
> What's the best way to resolve this? I read about set draft . How to set draft mode?

Should be to add [draft] as an option to your documentclass --- something like

\documentclass[draft]{article}

> My math with tikz document class is a book.

but some packages may over-ride this setting.

You may need to experiment w/ adding \sloppy or changing your font or other settings.

Could you make a minimal document which creates the issue you're having?

William

--
William Adams
senior graphic designer