[OS X TeX] Help compiling "Pretty Print LaTeX"

David Watson dewatson at me.com
Thu Mar 22 17:50:42 EDT 2012

If you download the source file, there is a file named "README.txt" that discusses the requirements for compiling pplatex.

You will need to go to the websites listed in that file to find the source for scons and PCRE.

Follow the directions for the installation of those packages and you can then use scons to build pplatex.

If you need apple developer tools to compile these programs, you may go to developer.apple.com to create a free developer account so that you can download the tools, or, if you have the latest versions of Snow Leopard, you can download them directly from the App Store.