[OS X TeX] how use DropLaTeXDiff, DropTexCount?

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 13:57:57 EDT 2012

On Mar 24, 2012, at 12:07 PM, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> For DropLaTeXDiff.app: Drop the two .tex files you want to compare
> onto the app. A latexdiff.log file along with a new .tex file that
> can be typeset and will show the difference between the two files.
> The log file will state which of the two files is older and note
> that latexdiff finished processing. Once that last statement is in
> the log file you can typeset the new .tex file to see the
> differences marked.

and, once upon a time, you said that it could be gotten from < http://homepage.mac.com/herbs2

However, when I go there I find myself in

<http://homepage.mac.com/WebObjects/FileSharing.woa/wa/default?user=herbs2&templatefn=FileSharing1.html&xmlfn=TKDocument.1.xml&sitefn=RootSite.xml&aff=consumer&cty=US&lang=en

and when I try to download DropLaTeXDiff I get

> ForbiddenAccess denied by access control list.

What am I doing wrong?

Hopeful regards
--schremmer