[OS X TeX] TeXShop 3.07

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Sun May 6 22:51:16 EDT 2012

Herb,

On May 6, 2012, at 5:21 PM, Herbert Schulz wrote:
> Sigh... since I don't have a paid developer account I can't get a signature so I can no longer compile TeXShop.

The "signature" feature is set in an XCode configure panel for TeXShop; you get
their by clicking on TeXShop in the top of the left panel. You can change this item
to "no signature." Anyone who compiles TeXShop from source code will have to
change that item to either "no signature" or to the identifier for their signature,
 since their Keychain won't have my signature.

Dick