[OS X TeX] Matching delimiters

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Wed May 9 07:39:16 EDT 2012

On May 8, 2012, at 4:35 PM, Themis Matsoukas wrote:

> I am on TS 3.07 but noticed that a double-click on delimiters doesn't always give the familiar response, which was to highlight delimiters and contents. If I have \ref{abc} and double-click on the right brace, TS highlights "{abc}", as I expect, but a double-click on the left brace highlights "\ref{abc".   I liked the old behavior  and hope we could get it back.
>
> Themis

Howdy,

I would consider this to be a bug. It's actually worse; clicking on the  { is acting as though it's selecting a word where the { is part of the word. E.g., if you have

some stuff \abc{asc sde} some stuff

and click on the } you correctly get {asc sde} selected while clicking on the { gets you \abc{asc selected, i.e., the selection is bounded by the spaces on either side as though it was a word.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)